Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Looks Like I'm The Victor

Group Leader
@JubilantLiar
Your logic makes sense but only if you think that the fight "had" to go this way.
My point was that Jack should never have had ridiculous combat prowess. The author could've gotten creative. Maybe instead of the Valkyrie being gloves, the Valkyrie could've allowed Jack to create terrible, horrifying illusions that would test Heracles's philosophy. We could've had a legitimate battle of wills.

Instead we got a generic shounen battle that pales in comparison to the Adam vs Zeus fight.

@Dijon the part with the illusion thing-y is quite good actually.

Welp we have nothing to so but just move on to the next fight then.

Dex-chan lover
Well I was skeptical at the begining of the arc since I was conflicted between being on the side of humanity and being on the side of the morally right but man this arc ended much greater than I expect.

F
Judging by the amount of tears i have shed while reading this
I guess i shouldn't have binged read this

You can go fuck yourself indeed Jack. Together with whoever said Heracles was boring

Group Leader
@fuyuhakai
I expressed my disappointment but I’m still looking forward to new chapters.
There’s nothing wrong with noting missed opportunities. If you disagree, then you can deal with it too!

@Dijon this is not a missing opportunity. This is not this kind of manga and it's totally fine, there's a lot of different manga out there. You can totally look forward to awesome battles in future chapters

Group Leader
@fuyuhakai
I completely agree that it’s totally fine. I never said it wasn’t.

But if you’re going to keep saying that the possibility of diverse fights in a fantasy action manga aren’t a missed opportunity, then I think we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

@Dijon yeah, it's not a missed opportunity in my book. If you think too openly on this like these, everything is a missed opportunity. "Why didn't Goku got a mental attack to use against Majin boo" between other stupid things. You got the idea. Agree to disagree

Group Leader
@fuyuhakai
Jesus, that's a passive aggressive way to end a conversation. "Yeah, here's an obviously ridiculous hypothetical that makes your opinion sound horribly stupid. Anyway, I guess we can agree to disagree."
Shame on you.

@Dijon what? I literally said it was my opinion and you can keep yours? How is that "passive aggressive way to end a conversation" when I literally agreed with what you said about agreeing to disagree? Shame on you sensitive ass

Group Leader
Sorry to everyone who had to read this horrible display of Internet butt-hurt-ery. It was my fault for not de-escalating.
I hope we can all look forward to more fun chapters of crazy awesome, over-the-top violence!

Edit: Just to make it clear, the butt-hurt-ery is on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread