Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Looks Like I'm The Victor

Dex-chan lover
While it was kind of obvious Jack would win just from the fact that even all the humans were mad he was their representative, so he needed to prove them wrong, it was written quite well overall. It's sad that Heracles had to die though.

This was great.

On a side note, I'd like to see the loli gloves valkyrie who survived facing Brunhilde.

rip heracles... i hope leonidas score one fucking epic victory because right now looks like the author hates greeks...

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Good victory by Jack, the first sicko killer that shows the true nature of the human beings, and it was the same humanity that turn him in a killer and a legend. Really poetic if you ask me. I wonder what serial killer they relied on to create the flashback? Because the real story of Jack is a total mystery.

Bye Hercules, nobody is gonna miss you, like Poseidon.

Group Leader
Hm. I really dislike that Jack the Ripper fought head-to-head. I was hoping for more tricks and stuff rather than becoming an inexplicable action hero. Still, hopefully the next match will be a bit more creative.

Dex-chan lover
You know what I'm fine with this outcome. Heracles's love for humanity was the stronger emotion was well represented in the fight and Jack appears to have been affected by it in the end.

fuuuuck you almost got me there! i was just about to drop this if Jack lost... but then hell Yeahh!! this is just getting interesting and fun to read!

...and Heracles love and all that? what is it about? he Was human before right?

@Dijon i agreed with you, these fight until now is just about head-on and Jack just didn't suit fighting like that... we need a fight with strategy, wit, trick, or cunning plan!,

Double-page supporter
There's a lot of Jesus imagery with Jack in this fight. His mom's name is Mary, he's grew up without his real father, during the fight he gets pierced in the side, and his whole arc is about forgiveness and unconditional love for all of humanity, even their worst faults. Hercules redeeming Jack is symbolic for Christ dying for the sins of humanity, that's my theory, i might be going too deep into this tho lol

Double-page supporter
@TatsumaruOZ Leonidas will probably die. He's all about defending until death and in his own story lost but not before inspiring the rest of Greece and giving the Persians an unexpected bloody nose. I'm predicting he'll die in a really inspiring way

@Dijon i would give the benefit of the doubt to jack here. it may have been a ruse so that heracles would think that jack doesn't have any tricks anymore. plus fighting head-on means more of jack's blood on his glove, and it wouldn't be really suspicious for him to have bloody gloves. and him donning weaons also serves to steer gaze away from the gloves and all that. Or I might just be reading too much into it....

Users who are viewing this thread