Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Two Men, Unmatched.

Contributor
It's finally my boi Shiva time, after getting stopped by Zeus.

He will probably win this one, if only to taunt the others after.

Dex-chan lover
He wears his Volund as un underwear. The way in which he intends to kill a god is truly a mystery.

Aggregator gang
My support to that guy who draw the fifth representative butt 😂😂 and good luck Shiva, finally after being pushed by the greek God's you can fight now lolol thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: Shiva this round. Especially if he uses his Astra Trishula
And when Tesla enters, he won’t use a volund but will easily destroy the competition with an invention.

Dex-chan lover
. . .so anyone else imaging if Raiden Tameemon wins he is going to fuck Thrud? before the chapter ends?

@Elmithian
Well it's a Japanese manga, It's an understandable bias for the author to favor the Orient than the Occident, and if there is someone from the west it's typically really well known like Jack. I would really have put someone from Ancient Greece as the greatest wrestlers like Milo of Croton, who in his time was believed to actually be a son of Zeus. He got that strength from hoisting a calf on his shoulders each day, until it was a four year old bull.
Black-Angus.jpg

With the DBZ tier bullshit hindu deities and heroes pull in their own lore this one is on Shiva. Expect Raiden to get turn into dust by Shiva's eye lasers.

Users who are viewing this thread