Record of Ragnarok

My only complaints are that the dialogue gets a bit cringe in the latest 2 fights, it seems like almost every chapter/conversation between fighters ends with some "profound/emotional" statement or a "taunting" question, and there's more Japanese fighters than I would prefer rather than some other more well-known legendary figures. Other than that, the mythos is used really well, backstories are great, powers are extremely creative, lore is engaging, action is intense and nice, characters are compelling, and overall a 9/10 so far. Read Kengan Asura/Omega or Baki if you like this manga.

honestly, the first 4 fights felt solid, but shiva vs raiden so far seems extremely uninteresting, it feels like they put every inch of effort they can put in, into the 4th fight, and this 5th one is just filler

You know.... My dad brought me the manga and i didn't even read it... Tel him that it was good but it is only clash like these battle dancing....

Aggregator gang
I'm curious on how will the author position Buddha and Jesus. Since both of them are humans that ascended to god hood, right?

Will they be on god side or humanity side?

Group Leader
no matter what manga it is, zeus is always a piece of shit, isn't he? (i can name at least four out of six cases)
love the hype tho

ngl this is one of the most satisfying mangas i've read in awhile

Contributor
ninjacookie

I'm curious on how will the author position Buddha and Jesus.

If the matche result end with a draw (6 win, 6 loss, 1 double ko), the last bonus match will 100% be Jesus against Chuck Norris another powerful human.

Fed-Kun's army
YEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
i really want it to end in a draw then they can drink together after the match like the bestest of bud xD

I've been reading and I'm just gonna say it. They did thor wrong and jack the ripper wrong. Thor, a manly man, whose hammer LITERALLY obeys him and packs a SERIOUS punch. Jack the ripper as a.. Idk what you call that but it certainly wasn't jack the ripper, terror of legend. It's like saying oh no my toy came to life to kill me! But instead of a "chucky the killer doll" you have pretty pretty princess and all she really does is cry or offer lipstick.

Dex-chan lover
physically pogged multiple times while reading this, I can't wait to see
tesla go at it with some supreme fuckin deity

Users who are viewing this thread