Record of Ragnarok

There something I don't understand so I need some help.
Mankind is defending the current world so the people that have been summoned to fight are people from the past and they are already dead so what happens when they die again in this war ??

@Ahmed_hesham001 it has already been said by Brunhildr in chapter 7 that if gods or humans are to die in this battle, they would simply perish since the world in this manga is a sort of soul world. In other words, their existance would just disappear without any chance of getting back or reincarnated. Hence why Geir's crying everytime the Valkerie sisters lost the fight since they would also disappear.

@ammar96 ok thnx It is just that they got to die second time and won't be reincarnated it isn't that important for them to be reincarnated anyway since they will lose their memories so the only one that is truly losing someone is the gods and the valkeries. Thnx tho

I have yet to read a comment section on this site that confused and intrigued me as much as this one. Looks like I have a new manga to read. Also, this was just a shameless excuse to get the 666th comment.

WOWZA! am i the only one who is late at the news!? i didn't even know that this Manga got an adaptation! damn! first Chainsawman and now THIS manga?

oh dear~ we all in trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread