Record of the War God

Double-page supporter
Art is good but the exposition/introduction is a bit rushed and generic :/

Dex-chan lover
A mix between storytelling that's too damn slow, and too damn fast.
Either way; this is about an OPMC who's very competent, and most of the time people just endlessly talk around him. Can't say I get the point behind this thing.

This is following a similar story structure as King of Hell. A slow start, but the main character starts fleshing out as his kids get up in character growth.

Can whoever rated this below a 5 come to my house so I can slap you in the face? Because you're what's wrong with the world.

Shoutout for the artist being a wuss and sliming down our lady mc to be more ladylike...bullshit. she was stout and burly, it worked!

It's a generic korean endless fight murim bullshit. Very similar to other 59 of the kind. So if you didn't have enough yet, or it's just a new genre for you, it will probably be a nice reading. Otherwise it's just dull.

DMG

It's ok but stuff like the breaker, yongbi/gosu, and the mujang are all much better imo. Decent 6-7 / 10 otherwise

Enjoyable, similar to another Warrior named Mu but he's from the Northern Blade. It has its subtleties and requires you read ahead to catch flashbacks that aren't exposed in the current scenes but its a fun ride.

*looks at cover*
bruh, when did Nathan Explosion(Dethklok) get isekai’d?

Users who are viewing this thread