Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 42 - Blood Blossom

Double-page supporter
aight fuck this shit. naw this bitch on some pussy shit for the whole spell thing.

So the author decided that he'll continue to power up her and while the power up he gave mc was useless

it just me or the mc seem to be thinking about how to avoid being charmed again even though he is still charmed?

Fed-Kun's army
@MerchantMarx not going to argue anything but the last part. Iirc they are almost the same age. She should be 16 and he is 14. Don't get fooled by her body development. It's like aldebaran is only 16 in saint seiya yet looks 30yo

@Munchy u do know the author decides whether someone's power happens and whether it matters...thats why i didn't question why she's getting stronger

Dex-chan lover
OK, I'm not completely annoyed at the author yet.
The MC is indeed back under the charm, but he still has memories of the fight and realization of his weakness to... "status effects".
He fails to understand why he was fighting her (not realizing that the question itself is backwards), but he does take lessons from the fight anyway.

I still think this charm is a cheap writing trick, but it didn't change him totally this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude's actually still charmed...but his martial spirit will soon overcome that as he powers up.

Thanks for the chapter!
Don't worry about not delivering on time, your university is more important.

We don't mind if we wait a bit. (Well, we do, but we understand why.)

Soo, either that woman treat MC as tool or she simple Yandere

Probably she treat MC as tool

But why MC weaker than her,,
oh unless that she become antagonist chara at later chapter

I do think she's more likely to be yandere, or at least I hope so, instead of being just a villain.
I also don't think he's much weaker than her in fighting, it's just that she uses spells and he doesn't know how to counter those because he's used to fighting physically.

Users who are viewing this thread