Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 42 - Blood Blossom

@krispy The MC is going to be really strong. His cultivation just takes more time since its really unconventional compared to the typical cultivation that everyone else uses and he has to do a lot of self discovery and learning.

I agree with Merchant this is practically a toxic relationship of mind control and drug abuse. Its like one of those hentai without the hentai lmao

good the author is developing a complex system with weaknesses and the characters themselves are showing complexity. good to see the boy pushing back against the simp spell even subconsciously. if i had to hazard a guess it would be his subconscious rebelling against the blanket surface level charm spell. love to see him analyzing what went wrong with the fight tactically rather then going "i just need more power", that analysis working to find the reality holes the charm was shifting.

this has really developed into a a go-to weekly on mangadex. gonna have to update the rating hah. thanks for translating this AcidicTS!

@moodyusername you can have multiple MC's since the story is developing with two PoV's with them impacting off each other and the system challenges

Users who are viewing this thread