Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 80 - Body of Tumultuous Gold - Cloud Aura

Aggregator gang
It is a pity that his cultivation level doesn't progress with that.

Aggregator gang
Looks pretty cool. I do wonder when he himself is gonna progress his spirit level or w/e though.

Behold! This is my final form... For this fight!

This is so good. But I worry about the power creep aspect. Most C-Novels have the problem of by the time the MC gets very strong there are about a billion people on their level as well. Even though at the beginning they would mention how rare power like that is.

Still one of the best manhua.

Ngl, the art cover looks much better. Lets hope he will be refind by future fights!😁

Imagine how powerful his dad would have been had he completed the Body of Tumultuous Gold instead 😳

Dex-chan lover
Dude looks like trance Kuja, but instead of fur he gets molten gold. Pretty gangster coming off a 4-tails form, especially if he gets to retain his Mister Fantastic powers while also being a flying tank like Stark.

@demotivator: just wait until our mc reaches his father's age, having already completed the body of tumultuous gold. We probably won't see it, but it's bound to be awesome.

@ramfall it just means that when his cultivation does progress he'll be even more of a monster. He basically puts 90% of his cultivation energy into building his body, but the remaining 10% allows him to utilize his body as much as he wants. Other cultivators have powerful flashy spells but they run out of cultivation energy fast and become sitting ducks compared to him who can just keep going.

D-did this manhua just pull of a DBZ type transformation scene that was actually cool instead of total cringe? Legendary.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbf, blue boy is in the artform level. He could probably crush the MC if he didn't suppress his level for sportsmanship.

Even if blue boy is kind of an arrogant brat, I do sort of like him as a rival character. They even have opposite color schemes.

Users who are viewing this thread