Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 82 - Punch to Kill!

Aggregator gang
I don't know much about cultivation stage in this Manhua...... But comparing him to that psycho girl....... If MC reaches her level then he would have more devastating power than this one.

Dex-chan lover
OK, he can defend against strong attacks.
Does he remember about guarding against status effects? Does this body solve the issue?

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm Poison and whatnot are probably qi-based effects that are more about fucking you up metaphysically rather than anything that depends on your actual physiology and metabolic processes at this stage, provided things work the way they do in other cultivationshit stories. As for mental status effects, well, they clearly can and do affect him.

Dex-chan lover
kinda afraid the series is rapidly going down hill.. timeskip into being extremely strong out of nowhere + introduction of a ton of mechanics mid fight + mc at what should be the end goal when just a few chapters ago he was just starting out + his personality going back into KILL MODE without removing the charm as far as we know + this random kid being introduced as just a rich kid of some sort who doesnt have ties to police then suddenly being allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants to/with them

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
We only know that the status effect already in place was likely not dispelled. At least, nothing was shown to indicate it since he finished full body transmutation.
I was mostly asking this because, despite being charmed, he considered that this should be one of his priorities, even as he couldn't quite process the reason he considered it.

So I was wondering if he found a defense against status effects, if his full golden body brought an answer to this on its own, or if that was completely forgotten for the time being.

@OldMoon dude I'm gettin' bleach vibes in the best way. This is probably my fav manhua rn, at least in terms of art direction. Always love it when the MC has a non-human transformation that is their primary form of attack.

Dex-chan lover
That's a small timeskip for such a big transformation. Only five months and he's fully geared ?

Users who are viewing this thread