Red Apple - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
He went from being a Chad, to straight up glitching out, now he's like "fuck it, give me them armpits girl!"

This whole chapter had me laughing my ass off especially when he started tearing up 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Damn she ringing that doorbell for like 6 straight minutes at least lol

Dex-chan lover
The author can't make up his mind. One minute he's a chain-smoking edgelord that had casual sex with his homies' girl while managing a sex club for the mentally ill and the next he's back to behaving like he never saw a naked girl before.
Yeah, that was quite polarizing to say the least =0v. His dad's sex scene in the cabin in the flashback had a more natural reaction. This was rather disappointing. I get being lustful and losing yourself in front of your dream girl and all, but becoming a bumbling idiot like its his first time just took me right out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Those two weirdos deserve each other. The main girl should stop pining for that worm. He won't stay loyal so why bother? hmph.

Dex-chan lover
So she absolutely planned for that poor girl to show up there.
I had the same thought. It really feels like she wants to derail her. I hope the author won't go there but I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the psycho actress wants to somehow involve the childhood friend in her sex club and mess with the MC at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread