RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 13 Ch. 99 - Yellow 12

Our boy Yellow is alive!

By the way, there’s a typo on the third to last page. Beed = Need

Contributor
NICE transition author. Also too bad the other guy died, maybe he had a changed heart.

I like the new volume cover and Murasaki is a real asshole. Ieroh did good when he decided to leave the former prostitute (at least for a time being), let alone the war, a crazy homo yandere is not good for your health.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man and this chapter really warmed me to Hamsuke.
He was a good character and maybe in the end, even a good friend.
Rest now sweet pimp.

Dex-chan lover
I was sort of thinking Hansuke was still an unnervingly shifty guy and was just pretending to be kind in order to orchestrate some sort of revenge on Ieroh, but Murasaki just nipped that entirely in the bud, wow.

Yandere friends are not good to have.

YEEESS YELLOW IS ALIVE!! Such a detailed flashback felt like good closure for a dead character, instead he's alive!

And poor Hansuke, why is Murasaki so kind yet so mentally deranged?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!
Glad to see that Ieroh survived. But why is he with Scarlet, though? Murasaki was also with her the last time we saw him, is it time for their reunion already?
Also, Hansuke had a shady atmosphere around him, but he didn't do anything up to that point to be cut down by Murasaki like that. Oh well, whether you try to kill or protect a yandere's target, it's all the same for them.
Definitely enjoyed these last 3 volumes, was a nice change of airs to see Ieroh's backstory.

YELLOW LIVES!

But damn that was a gut punch. Just when Hansuke fully turns over a new leaf and becomes likable he's cut down.

I told you guys the Murasaki guy is a psychopath. Well, because I read to this part already so I know what was going on XD

Dex-chan lover
i knew it he wasn't dead yet, you need to see a body to really believe that character is dead in manga/anime

Users who are viewing this thread