RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Childhood's End 2

Fed-Kun's army
And the Mindfucking continues...
So all of the D Squad turned out to be innocent just like Goldsmith and Sturges. This makes sense. Usually in such Morality controversial situation there are usually a bigger percent of those involved whose hearts are in the right places

Blue at this point is like a terrifying combination of Griffith ( from Berserk). Aizen ( from Bleach) and the Joker. I'm disgusted and in awe at the same time

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say they were necessarily innocent.

Blue had worked his mindbreaking/psychology/cult-of-personality magic or whathaveyou on them obviously, and had transformed them into true killers and his slaves at some point (from their "eyes" and how they were willing to kill and die at Blue's order). They were already long gone from any sort of salvation before Murasaki killed them (which is the tragedy; all of Murasaki's memories of them were already tainted with Blue's evil unknowingly).

And the Mindfucking continues...
So all of the D Squad turned out to be innocent just like Goldsmith and Sturges. This makes sense. Usually in such Morality controversial situation there are usually a bigger percent of those involved whose hearts are in the right places

Blue at this point is like a terrifying combination of Griffith ( from Berserk). Aizen ( from Bleach) and the Joker. I'm disgusted and in awe at the same time
If I remember correctly Goldsmith still participated in the slaughter of the Wisa back in ch. 23 he said so himself it was only after all of them were dead that Goldsmith finally broke down

Dex-chan lover
Yep blue doesn't just want killers. He wants completely loyal killers. People he can mold and shape to his weapons. I wonder if he realized the issues with normal people during the Indian Wars and decided he needed to build people into blind servitude not remoseless or unfeeling but so entrenched in faith that they will act as he commands anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that they at least kept their word and treated Gabriel.
But they need to het my mans out of those chains.

Users who are viewing this thread