RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 16 Ch. 123 - White 4

Aggregator gang
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Oh man she really got a raw deal.
Should have shot the manager that sold her out god damn what a lowlife.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for Angie. As much as she tries to make it seem like she's OK she's been struggling all alone. She was just a kid.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad we finally understand why Angie became a prostitute. She a child, who was betrayed, and sold for her body by the very same person who picked her off the streets, and gave her a life. She also lost the person she loved and relyed on most the very same day. It makes sense for her to no longer want to rely on anyone but herself, and it makes sense for her to view her body as the only thing she has left to get by. If her body was so desired that someone was willing to pay to rape her, I can see why she sought to use it as tool, but now she is the one who is in control. She gets not only the money, but the final say of who gets to use it. But what I don't understand is the reaction from her companions. Even tho the boss only saw dollar signs her friends/co-workers cared for her deeply. Which is why they were disappointed that she had chosen that ki d of life for herself. But considering they were so close to Angie why couldn't they see past her "everything is fine" fisade and let her know that she can rely on them, and that they will take care of her. Instead they all just seemed to disapprove and judge her. When it makes perfect sense for her see things this way considering the intense trauma she faced that day. Also i found it odd how one of them said she won't find work since she was just a child, when her being a child didn't stop the boss from selling her body to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread