RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 19 Ch. 149 - Vanishing Point

Aggregator gang
I read this manga to this chapter in one go; to this point, all the deaths seems quite unearned. It's like, we spend lots of time for the characters to grow in us just to see them all die for what we call an epic ending. I know it's an all out war, people tends to die, but the ways all of them survived all the shit they've been through (sometimes in an illogical way) just to die as Red's stepping stone is quite unfair.

I appreciate the character development, but the writer could done better about handling their death. He was in such hurry that make this series cannot live up to It's potential.

Also thank you for the chapter @kingsonte

Fed-Kun's army
The daggie, the plucky tag-along, and the waifu. Jesus, these archetypes are normally the ones that live on.

At least the no.1 waifu, Lightning Baker is still alive.

Aggregator gang
Chirika, what? I salute you for singlehandedly having been responsible for saving the life of literally every other character in this story at some point. o7

MD@Home
@Harjeli
This is art, not a recollection of actual events, and something being "lifelike" does not necessarily make for a good story.

I agree that the author is perhaps trying a bit too hard to increase the body count at the end. But we'll see what comes of it.

Dex-chan lover
With Chirika dead, the only thing that stops the loli ship with Red is Angie, as much as i don't like her, it is better than Red getting Scarlet.

Dex-chan lover
@DjAlexDubCheck She doesn't seems genuine on trying to understand and support him, she is imposing herself on Red and his quest, and is doing all this just to deal with her own issues as a coping mechanism for her bad upbringing, she is a more fucked version of the archetype of the girlfriend with daddy issues.

Users who are viewing this thread