Red Storm - Vol. 15 Ch. 314

Dex-chan lover
I find myself less and less interested in this story as time goes on. This was a fantastic read in the earlier, mid chapters but...

This is exactly the problem that happens once you go crazy on creating new characters non stop. I call this event the "when authors suffer from forgetmcitus" and it pains me because this truly was one of my old time favorites.

i agree with kronix. Since the novel ended up being a bit of a mess, I was hoping for the manga to have a coherent story while keeping the energy from the start, but too bad the writer still shit the bed and couldn't do it.

I think he got panned for it, since it seems he improved with Peerless dad.

Im gonna be honest guys - about a third of the time now i have no idea what the fuck happened and how event a leads to event b. This is turning into a mess.

Fed-Kun's army
For everybody losing track of the main story, up till now:

*Yulian (MC) and his buddies are consolidating and growing power to try and unite the desert, hopefully before either the demon beasts or a non-desert party starts another full war with them.
*Venersis (the desert's other God of War) is being sidelined/backstabbed really hard for the sake of politics, and his friends/subordinates are preparing to stage a coup over it.
*Prince Shaone (MC's main empire friend from that arc) is making good progress in his civil war
*Winnie (super mage), Luf (weird swordsman), and the magic desert tribe are running everywhere with their balls on fire trying to keep everything from exploding
*Noah (LORD RHINOCEROUS HORN) is currently travelling the world, meeting people and learning stuff in preparation for when he will be asked to make a choice
*Weird background fuckers are running around trying to make the world explode because FUCK IT YOLO

And if this plays out the way I think it will, this new round of orcs/elves will ally with Yulian and co. Assuming a certain company doesn't decide to be a douchenugget over it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhhh...new thought:

Who wants to bet fake money that Elf-lady and a not-yet-seen Orc-lady are going to end up waifus #3 & 4 for Yulian?

Double-page supporter
Hmmmm, the orc and elves band together to combat same enemy who threaten the world.
Its mal'ganis again isnt it? the world tree is threatened isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread