Red Storm - Vol. 16 Ch. 388.5 - Epilogue

Double-page supporter
Perfection. exactly the ending the shitshow it devolved into deserved, solid 10/10.

Well now we wait to see the old families and how the gates will be closed in the side story

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe it was 10 years ago.
Truly wonderful.
clap-clapping.gif

I still think Yulian’s story needed to go through one more arc with the Empire and the seals to actually wrap up everything, but i guess we’ll see how this turns out.

If anyone is interested Peerless Dad a great Manwha is set in the same world as this and even features his master and his masters granddaughter.

Thanks for the translation, also thanks for posting the Q&A, it has been a wild ride, I can’t believe it’s done.

Married AND divorced? Damn.

Can’t wait for the side story. Hopefully everyone has a good rest though.

wow almost 10 years. i was reading this in college. this is one of my favorite mangas. i always liked the first 20 chapters being in color

Group Leader
10 years... that makes an average ~39 chapters per year, considering the quality, this is damn great !
I can't believe 10 years flew by, I still remember reading the very first chapter of this series back then, that takes me back. I have a hard coping with the fact that it's been 10 years already.

Double-page supporter
Okay, now that i know author's initial intention, all those side stories makes sense. All those character noya met could be one of 7 planned protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Wow...I put it on hold at 370 chapters...
It's now over...Thank You for he wonderful series...Looking forward to Side Story

Users who are viewing this thread