Red Velvet - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Gangsters are really spiteful, no? I still don't quite understand the point of them using all their money to open a bakery, if they're not even sure about anything. They would have been better off opening a furniture refurbishment store~:huh:
Thks for the tl~

Group Leader
lol furnitures 😂 yea from what i get so far, them deciding to follow thru with the bakery plan mainly hangs on earl's fond memories of the bakery, and recreating the recipes is his way to reconnect with his mom & those memories. he enjoys baking too, so might as well start from what he's actually passionate about. randy has always been supportive of earl's baking experiments, and after years of having each other's backs, he didn't hesitate to chip in on the bakery too

Thank you for the translation and the quality of the scans !
Might their story be BL or not, I really really love their bonding. They've gone through a lot, it's amazing how they support each other, I hope nothing bad is going to happen to my boi Randy he deserves the world.

Group Leader
yess it personally breaks my heart that they had to go through so much hardships from a very young age, and it's always touching to see them be so caring & selfless when it comes to helping each other out, i really admire their friendship :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread