RedLine - Ch. 6

Power Uploader
A good superhero postapocalyptic series with a good translation and excellent editing by a non-mercenary group… scanlation still lives. Looking forward to more chapters!

Power Uploader
A good superhero postapocalyptic series with a good translation and excellent editing by a non-mercenary group… scanlation still lives. Looking forward to more chapters!
Sorry to tell you but Scylla dropped it. I’ve been slacking off and not uploading any Scylla stuff to mangadex for past year (Scylla leader told me to manage all mangadex uploads). But last week or so they announced that they’re going to delete dropped stuff from their website. So I’m just mass uploading stuff from their website to mangadex.

Double-page supporter
Sorry to tell you but Scylla dropped it. I’ve been slacking off and not uploading any Scylla stuff to mangadex for past year (Scylla leader told me to manage all mangadex uploads). But last week or so they announced that they’re going to delete dropped stuff from their website. So I’m just mass uploading stuff from their website to mangadex.
That's a shame. This series looked really interesting from the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread