Redman Princess

Group Leader
@lastKANAshimi
Because it's funnier that way: depicting Trump sexually menacing a male PM wouldn't have worked so much,
too out of character
https://mangadex.org/chapter/244804/26
https://mangadex.org/chapter/244804/29

By the way, that is PM's most dignified moment, in spite of everything; I could feel more empathy with her, at least.

@HavocRL @Klauthzer0 I was perplexed too when reading it, the good news is that there will be a second part.
The sad part is that two or three more chapters would have been better both for narration and general enjoyment

Well the way the chapter turned out felt like some rushed ending of some axed manga, making me wonder if there'll actually be a second part.
Wait & see.

Well damn. That was dissaponting. I knew this manga was bonkers from the start. But the so called volume ending made no sense. I guess they were literally out of ideas and gave us the kitchen sink.

Group Leader
@Kachakali
I agree it's rushed (I wanted to see more interactions between Shouko and Christine, author succeeded to create a nice chemistry between them despite amazingly deranged context) but hopefully there will be a second part to expand this development

I tend to have a way with words, as the people I know tend to say, and yet even I lack the words to fully express how stupid this is.

Thanks for the heads up, @DjAlexDubCheck, I hadn’t realized.

That tends happens when I try to salvage a sentence that doesn’t quite express my thoughts correctly, some small things get left behind. It’s basically a mistake born from laziness.

Edited it to correct my mistake.

But seriously, this thing is so bad that any statement that describes it as bad is a big understatement. Fixing this to make it readable, if not good, would require so much effort that it would be much more simple to start from scratch.

But what do native american spirits have to do with slutty japanese women

Group Leader
Thanks for the heads up, @DjAlexDubCheck, I hadn’t realized.

That tends happens when I try to salvage a sentence that doesn’t quite express my thoughts correctly, some small things get left behind. It’s basically a mistake born from laziness.

Edited it to correct my mistake.

But seriously, this thing is so bad that any statement that describes it as bad is a big understatement. Fixing this to make it readable, if not good, would require so much effort that it would be much more simple to start from scratch.
Reading thread again, I regret dissing your grammar to make a point.
I did it rarely but I completely stopped, thankfully

Users who are viewing this thread