REIGEN: The Man With Level 131 Max Spirit Power! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - REIGEN

Aggregator gang
Thanks! This was a great conclusion! Looking forward to the next ONE-sensei works!

Supporter
A bit sad to bid goodbye to this haunted world of Mob and friends, but at least with ONE-sensei we can rest easy, knowing that whatever else he'll be working in will be great as well. 💞

BTW, friends of haunted, be sure to check out Mieruko-chan, if you haven't already!

Group Leader
Two (three ?) decades of crap manga summarised in ONE panel
https://mangadex.org/chapter/558485/1
He's truly impressive

Aggregator gang
I loved this to the end. A bit sad it had to end so soon but also happy we got this at all.

If only this was longer, There’s so much potential for the story to grow further, All the newly introduced characters were lot of fun, While the old characters were utilized perfectly, ONE improved a lot as a writer

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely beautiful spin-off, I loved every part of it. Thank you for scanlating it Kibidango.

Dex-chan lover
maybe since the start , ONE wanted to draw only 1 volume of spin-off .

page 10 : on her shirt is an alien 's face .

page 11 : "i dont feel so good" , and then a hug . this is probably a parody of the last scene between iron man and spider man in the film avengers 3 .

page 12 : on her back-pack is an UFO .

page 22 : he pats her head , so why doesnt the curse transfer from his body into her body ?

page 25 : using bug spray , he is still worrying about mosquito bites while his body has a deadly curse ?

page 31 : does that mimic monster really have reigen 's head and 2 side b00bs ? omg , so disgusting .

harem ending for reigen , he is going to have some 0rgies with 5 high-school girls , lol .

the very 1st line and the very last line of reigen arataka :

x6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Reigen must read Jojo, he got rid of the curse the exact same way Rohan got rid of Cheap Trick in Part 4. Also that first page was incredible!

so that’s it, huh? mp100 in general means a lot to me, so saying goodbye sucks. still, this was amazing!! thank you, scanlation team <3

Users who are viewing this thread