Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - The Fairy Princess Begins Her Harem …

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, this is adorable af. Gonna be a lot of fun just reading her life.

On another hand, I'm never sure if they're gonna progress their relationship anytime soon... One of those manga where the two just keep building upon misunderstanding after misunderstanding, with the prince never being able to communicate their feelings... Hope I'm wrong.

Group Leader
On one hand, this is adorable af. Gonna be a lot of fun just reading her life.

On another hand, I'm never sure if they're gonna progress their relationship anytime soon... One of those manga where the two just keep building upon misunderstanding after misunderstanding, with the prince never being able to communicate their feelings... Hope I'm wrong.
There will be progress in time I think. I am not completely sure ofc, but in 3.1, we will learn a very interesting info about the harem. I will try to handle 3.1 ASAP
Emperor sure have interesting fetish. :meguusmug:
Indeed :kek:

Dex-chan lover
For now, yes I guess :kek: I also don't know yet but probably the Emperor will be more likeable in the future
He will obviously be given redemption arcs, but we already know he is not whatever kind of good person he will be portrayed like in the future.

Group Leader
He will obviously be given redemption arcs, but we already know he is not whatever kind of good person he will be portrayed like in the future.
As I said above, we will learn something new about Emperor Glendil's harem's system in 3.1 and that probably will change your opinion of him pretty much. At least it changed mine!

Supporter
Emperor being the baby dragon was probably a bit too expected, but it's not like anything is inherently ruined from guessing it ahead of time.

Emperor sure have interesting fetish. :meguusmug:
Princess Efinia KU100 Positive Affirmations ASMR.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for this rad fluff, the only thing that seemed weird from first chapter shes like zomg my duty to join harem or die then shes like im lookimg forward to the harem experience!

Users who are viewing this thread