Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - The Fairy Princess Enters the Gourme…

Dex-chan lover
oh...
ohnyo
someone gonna get it now
Althou knowign elfinia right shes gonna be fine in her own weird way
shes kinda a go getter

Dex-chan lover
so, I'm guessing this is from that one consort? Also, gotta say, it's kinda obvious even with magic hiding who they were, a girl from the fairy race, in the dragon kingdom... Yeah I think they should've prepared a bit more for attacks like that. Curious to see what the emperor will do tho
Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
On this Episode of Fairy Mama in the Dragon Palace: Glen isn't an idiot for once?!
On the next episode of Fairy Mama in the Dragon Palace: And Abrupt Abduction and Fated Fury!

Dex-chan lover
So, I actually kind of want the romance to fail at this point. Idk what it is but I just can't like Glenn.

Dex-chan lover
Glendil is trying to do his best. What do you want more from him? :kek:
I demand unreasonable expectations and an almost unyielding amount of him being a good communicator.
I want the impossible and I want it now! Lol
Btw thanks for the translations. I have actually been enjoying the series

Dex-chan lover
So, I actually kind of want the romance to fail at this point. Idk what it is but I just can't like Glenn.
Everyone has wanted to romance to fail since the very start. He botched his chance already, and the title says it fails, so it would be annoying if it predictably succeeds despite that.

Dex-chan lover
The direct translation of the baby dragon name is what I mean. I commented on it on the chapter that first appeared in as well.
It's a pejorative term for black people in English. On the lighter end, but still a slur all the same. I'll spare y'all the full explanation on the nuance and all that for now - feel free to ask though.
Leaving the name as a simple romanization (Kuro-chan) would have been the safer way to go, and the intent/tone would still be understood.
And considering who it's directed at - that being a black dragon, who is notably dark skinned when in humanoid form no less - it presents a certain intent used in this way. Essentially, it doesn't translate the same way when you change it directly into English. There's a negative connotation associated with it where the intent is to be cute yet simple.

Hope that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread