Reiko no Fuugi: Akuyaku Reijou to Yobarete imasu ga, tada no Binbou Musume desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

This manga is sooo good, why was it abandoned for so long?
probably because they want to wait till the hiatus is over? It got a pretty long hiatus from 3/2023 around chapter 13, they probably want to wait for it to continue for a steady release, but unfortunately it's been 15 months and the story is still in hiatus.

Was not expecting such brutal honesty about the war but good on them for not shying away from it! Very well done, and thanks for the TL!
Except for the seeming war crimes denialism. It's an insputable fact that Japan was not just researching chemical and biological weapons, but did in fact use them against Chinese civilians.

Dex-chan lover
Well now we're getting fuki's
Aka the person who ruined so much of reiko's and mary's life
backstory.

Except for the seeming war crimes denialism. It's an insputable fact that Japan was not just researching chemical and biological weapons, but did in fact use them against Chinese civilians.
I doesn't really know if civilian companies in japan are involved in chemical and biological weapons research but what i do know is that military is heavy involved in chemical and biological weapons research for obvious reason. Since the company they mention is civilian one's, there is a pretty good chance they telling the truth.

Group Leader
Thank you for picking it up lev559, may i ask if you do everything alone for this pj ?
I have someone doing QC but I do the rest. Reikos chapters tend to take a while because of the massive amounts of dialogue in them

Double-page supporter
damn wtf thats oddly way realistic for a silly manga like this. didnt expect them to touch on the harshness of war (especially since japan likes to pretend it didnt happen)

Dex-chan lover
They only deny his company wasn't involved in chemical and biological weapons, the military still needs medicine so perhaps this company was able to appease them. It's not like every company can work on the military.

Users who are viewing this thread