Reiko no Fuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
If anyone wants to take this one please let me know. It wasn't hard to translate or clean or anything, but it just takes SO LONG. I swear, I could do 3 pages on a lot of manga in the time I did 1 on this one (They just talk sooo much lol). With that said, if no one picks it up I do plan to keep working on it.

Also, the manga is currently on hiatus due to heath reasons and has been for a bit now.

Last edited:
Group Leader
If anyone wants to take this one please let me know. It wasn't hard to translate or clean or anything, but it just takes SO LONG. I swear, I could do 3 pages on a lot of manga in the time I did 1 on this one (They just talk sooo much lol). With that said, if no one picks it up I do plan to keep working on it.

Also, the manga is currently on hiatus due to heath reason and has been for a bit now.
Thanks for picking this manga up. Waiting 3 years for the update 😭

Dex-chan lover

Also, the manga is currently on hiatus due to heath reason and has been for a bit now.
Thank you for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover

Well... There was no update for 3 years, so I guess: Thanks and see you in the next chapter <3

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for picking up this manga.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks so much for picking up this manga. I've been waiting so long for a new chapter.

Dex-chan lover

your service is much appreciated.

thank you, comrade.

Group Leader
This one is top tier, it's sad to see the last update was three years ago and that it's on hiatus.

Also, if anyone sees any spelling/grammar mistakes let me know, I do most of my series by myself so mistakes sometimes slip in.
I'll have to be that guy: there are a bunch of grammatical errors like using "your" instead of "you're" (but not the opposite) throughout the whole chapter (so I can't really point a specific page); some sentences are hard to read and can be understood only thanks to the context, mostly due to odd wording; when a bubble is too narrow and words have to be wrapped to the next line, some of them are broken in odd places and makes it hard to read them; there are a few japanese characters not cleaned in some speech bubbles.

I also do things by myself (when I have time) and I understand how things can slip in. It might seem I'm criticizing your efforts but I'm genuinely trying to help you.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, didn't even realize it has been 3 years since the last update. Oh, how time flies.

Thanks for the TL

Group Leader
This one is top tier, it's sad to see the last update was three years ago and that it's on hiatus.

I'll have to be that guy: there are a bunch of grammatical errors like using "your" instead of "you're" (but not the opposite) throughout the whole chapter (so I can't really point a specific page); some sentences are hard to read and can be understood only thanks to the context, mostly due to odd wording; when a bubble is too narrow and words have to be wrapped to the next line, some of them are broken in odd places and makes it hard to read them; there are a few japanese characters not cleaned in some speech bubbles.

I also do things by myself (when I have time) and I understand how things can slip in. It might seem I'm criticizing your efforts but I'm genuinely trying to help you.
Thanks! I'm fully aware my scans tend to have issues when I upload them, that's why I ask. I read it a couple times through and fixed what I could...some of the typesetting I have no idea what to do to, I've never been that good at that part (Edit: And before someone asks, I actually do have a typesetter/QC helping me, but they take care of the Yama no Susume manga which is why I have time for this one!)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Thank you so much for picking it up !
Things should be interesting in the next chapter with the yuria's goons at her doorstep

Users who are viewing this thread