Reiko no Fuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Yaaay another chapter! This series came to mind every now and then, and it seems the wait was not for naught hahaha. Thanks for TLing it. (ง ˙˘˙ )ว

Supporter
Another series that reminds me how long the new site has been online! Thank you for the translation, now to read all the old ones to remember what is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the chapters also feels much longer than it actually is.

The teacher fangirling over her English and being like 'meh, whatever' to the rest lmao.

Also it's been 3 years wtf.

Dex-chan lover
As if the poor girl wasn't misfortune enough already, SHE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT!
I'm praying for you Reiko
Lol you don't know the half of it.
While i won't spoil much unless i'm asked, but let's just say the mother (grandmother? the one she learned piano from) wasn't nearly the worst member of reiko's family (though to be fair, the mother wasn't as bad as you might think either).
Let's just say reiko has alot of misfortune to worry about otherthan the british accent (though that is still a big one).

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck an update. Thank you for this :) though if you aren't doing more I can understand

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading copy paste villainess stories for over 3 years now you say? I regret nothing.
Same. That being said, I've read before that this was one of the actual earliest examples, before Hamefura became everyone's first "villainess" story. I tried reading the novel version.

Aggregator gang
If anyone wants to take this one please let me know. It wasn't hard to translate or clean or anything, but it just takes SO LONG. I swear, I could do 3 pages on a lot of manga in the time I did 1 on this one (They just talk sooo much lol). With that said, if no one picks it up I do plan to keep working on it.

Also, the manga is currently on hiatus due to heath reason and has been for a bit now.
I've tried to get 3 different scans groups I'm in to pick this up over the last year or two to no avail, im so glad to see someone finally picked it up, if you ever want help proofreading then feel free to hit me up! im "xlis1" on discord.

Dex-chan lover
Given the gross ineffectuality of the protagonists, I marvel that this series is on hiatus rather than cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wants to take this one please let me know. It wasn't hard to translate or clean or anything, but it just takes SO LONG. I swear, I could do 3 pages on a lot of manga in the time I did 1 on this one (They just talk sooo much lol). With that said, if no one picks it up I do plan to keep working on it.

Also, the manga is currently on hiatus due to heath reasons and has been for a bit now.
Thanks for picking up This manga🥲🥲

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for picking this up omg its been 3 years and one of the first things i see that Alan Walker somehow gets mentioned in a freaking manga.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Contributor
I can't wait for more Reiko suffering. shame the wn has been dropped again...

Users who are viewing this thread