Reiko no Fuugi

Dex-chan lover
probably reincarnation made her delusional that thing will go as in the otome game she played

Ohmygod this is so funny!!!! Kinda reminds me about the infamous Reika-sama unless it's just the opposite lol

Dex-chan lover
I mistook the title and cover for Reika and ended up getting foolishly excited.
After I read the summary I almost got fooled once again when I read her name Reiko Kujouin and thought for a moment it was Kisshouin Reika.
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice!...I'm still an idiot.

We really need a manga for that one. It's my favorite villainess novel by far. Romance might is really slow but no bullshit where every other character is a handsome male who immediately falls in love with the quirky FMC. (Yea, I'm talking about another novel on a different manga's comment section! What are you gonna do about it!? Report me? Hahah!!...please don't report me.)

Double-page supporter
This is really funny and interesting. Hope you guys continue translating!

I thought it is another reincarnation manga but it is not and it is very nice.

Even though TL just said it is only a teaser, please consider picking this up and release it regularly. I really like it.

I read the novel a little bit so here is a little spoiler. Do not open it if you do not want to be spoiled.

This story is NOT a misunderstanding story. Don't get me wrong, there is still misunderstanding but it does not involve a huge cast of characters. Other than Yuria who insists that Reiko is the villainess, her friends found out about her poor status fairly quick and are accepting her despite it. Kujoin's family, although ruined due to the war, is still famed due to their good deeds. I am unsure about the current status of the Kujoin family, whether they are rich or truly poor or if there is any other Kujoin because I have not read that far.

This is pretty refreshing. I think the author is drawing some inspiration from Glass Mask :D Love the art!

I read WN just for giggling and shit, few dozen chapters later the story getting fucking dark. My god, save me. My heart just going kaput from sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread