Reiko no Fuugi

I hope it gets translated , i would pay someone for translations but i have no $ at the moment.
This manga is good.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happened to this one? Did it get axed, go to hiatus or scanlators just lost interest? At least WN is still moving.

Group Leader
Whatever happened to this one? Did it get axed, go to hiatus or scanlators just lost interest? At least WN is still moving.
I think the scan team just stopped. There are 3 volumes in the raws right now...I'm thinking of doing it myself, at least one chapter which will hopefully get someone else to scan it

Oh
I think the scan team just stopped. There are 3 volumes in the raws right now...I'm thinking of doing it myself, at least one chapter which will hopefully get someone else to scan it
My god please i beg of you, i have waited 2 years for this to be translated, and have asked manga translator groups to pick it up, but nobody ever responds. I am desparate, this is one of the dwindling villainess manga that isn't stereotype trash.

Group Leader
Oh

My god please i beg of you, i have waited 2 years for this to be translated, and have asked manga translator groups to pick it up, but nobody ever responds. I am desparate, this is one of the dwindling villainess manga that isn't stereotype trash.
Going to start working on it now and see how it goes.

....tbh I would prefer not to work on something this popular (Because people have certain expectations of how good the scans will look like...and I have no intention of spending 1 hour just to clean a page), so I'm REALLY hoping another group picks it up after I put a chapter out

Group Leader
Just FYI, the series publication has been on hiatus since March 2023 due to the artist going in for medical treatment.

Here's the notification from the Official Raw site:

Screenshot_20231217-090656_Chrome.jpg

oh my god it took them so long to release new volumes that they forgot a main characters eye color on literally both successive covers /j

Users who are viewing this thread