Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Lulutina Kidnapped

Dex-chan lover
@LayZzz Based on what we've seen, all we can say is that he's stronger than that four armed bear, but not invulnerable. And even then, because that bear had 4 arms, he was still at a disadvantage and won through tactics and working together, with the adventures, instead of pure strength. So I'd say he's strong but not cheat level strong, not that they would know that just from looking. Sorry if that came off as rude.

Contributor
For fuck's sake, what the hell is a crowbar doing in a midieval setting?

Group Leader
@xyzzy
The first attestation of the word is dated back to circa 1400.[4] They also were called simply crows, or iron crows; William Shakespeare used the term iron crow in many places,[5] including his play Romeo and Juliet, Act 5, Scene 2: "Get me an iron crow and bring it straight unto my cell."
Source
and
the Middle Ages (or Medieval Period) lasted from the 5th to the 15th century
Source
So yep, nothing wrong seeing those in a medieval setting

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 that wasn't rude at all and yeah I can agree with your thinking that he's strong but not cheat strong

Dex-chan lover
The bandit's pants were up, so luckily for our girl she doesn't have to live with too much PTSD, but still unbearable levels. She might need a psychologist for help :(. Thanks for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
Well yay just on time. She did good not breaking down before she could get saved ?

Smash his pelvis in next kumakichi ???? He didn't look like he was gonna use it cuz he flipped into torture mode, but make sure he doesn't go into the afterlife with an intact pelvis ???

Users who are viewing this thread