Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
No way, I was just getting into it! Even if I'm still a little lost on how it's going. They can't all end well I guess...
At least the story continues in the light novel, there's 9 volumes on bookwalker(novelupdates is a bit out of date...). ...Except I'm not too sure that is continuing either, last volume came out February 2021...

Dex-chan lover
The manga is marked on Hiatus, so at least it didn't get axed. We just have to hope that the author didn't do the same as Black Bullet author that decided to simply stop in the middle of his work.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is marked on Hiatus, so at least it didn't get axed. We just have to hope that the author didn't do the same as Black Bullet author that decided to simply stop in the middle of his work.
I see then headcannon ahoy bear reks all his enemies cus bear and all the pretty (Consenting legal) ladies have his cubs

Dex-chan lover
Tell that to Hunter X Hunter Fans... lol... Edit: apparently hunter x hunter will return so maybe we just need to hold the hope for some few years more... 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story: no mercy or second chances. Not for humans, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread