Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dumb kids, told to back off, and got closer,
you reap what you sow there kids..
should have known something is wrong the moment MC got weird feeling there..

And it's utterly foolish action how the evil family trying to grab a half spirit for marriage, knowing they are cursed..
for their own benefit on top of that..
as if the curse are not enough and they are trying to make MC's mom side rampage

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling that this guy won't give up even now that he saw the curse true form.

Dex-chan lover
Seems a bit stupid the hero couldn't keep a kid away at a safe distance, and that that OP girl couldn't spawn some barricade or just poof away.

Most of all though, it seems stupid that a kid with royal upbringing decides to throw himself at a girl who tells him to stay away (multiple times), while the Hero and the King watches.

I feel bad for the oil shadowlike ghost(?) man . . . .help him/her please ...

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety I think they are spirits that were abused/used/killed or w.e by the royal family

@4stjack magic based on spirits. Rovel as a child won the favor of Origin which lead them to marry and have a kid which is mc. The Royal family built their castle on spriritual land as a way to bolster their power, they abused the spirits and basically used their power against their will to the point of them dying therefore Origin, her other daughters and the other spirits cursed and or dissallowed any royals of that country connected by blood to not be able to use spirit power. Rovel is the only one who can use magic in their country and he basically has the power of Origin. Royal family does everything to try and keep Rovels family on a leash. Crowned prince is trying to use his sons to get rovel since they no longer have a proper connection. Curse is more concentrated the more royals there are together which harms spirits i guess. Not that tough to understand, but there is no ultimate goal that we have been shown

Why didnt the dad know about this? Why does the story use the idiot ball so much. The mc and her mom have god-like powers. Do something, kill them, make them sick, coma. Just sitting on spirit power is fucking dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Save the sick spirits/ghost. Kill that stupid son and father.

Fed-Kun's army
@LewdModTan Why stoop to the level of the royal family where they killed many spirits just for power and now they're suffering with this curse?

Dex-chan lover
Typical royalty, assuming they know all and are always right, expecting everything to turn in their favor. Well, they finally got a taste of their just reward for being so conceited. Shame about the prince, but even he has those traits; assuming he knows Ellen's health better than her father, the one 'human' with a close relationship to spirits.

Edit: also, I don't think Ori even can do something about the curse. It's literally the regret of murdered spirits. Kill the royalty, and they have no anchor. They may just roam free, affecting humanity as a whole.

y'all saying "dumb kids" but iirc they can't see the mist? so they didn't know-- they thought she was just sick. they had no idea the actual repercussions :(

Dex-chan lover
It would be easy to destroy the royal family and be done with it. As their assholery was going on for generations since that idiot did that ritual, there should have been plenty of opportunities to kill them off and justify that. You just have to watch out for the children and I'm sure before they procreate they do something stupid. If they don't they don't have to be killed in that generation. But you can tell me what you want, that king surly did stuff before his children have been born. Yet nobody killed him.
It looks like there might be a reason why they haven't been killed off. Maybe those dead spirits are bound to their bloodline and wouldn't vanish, but be released in case no vessel is there anymore.

Double-page supporter
I mean, I just wanted cute daughter family cuteness overdose but this is cool too

Dex-chan lover
even the king didn't realize how bad the curse was, probably thought they were over reacting about it like the smug dumbass he is but maybe he'll keep some distance now

Users who are viewing this thread