Reincarnated War God

Power Uploader
@SoulCore876 @Xeroka how could i know when they are not putting the korean name of this Manhwa Properly. I have searched in mangadex 2-3 times but didn't find it then we started working on this.

omg the translation is so bad. im korean and read the raws and it baffles me how bad this translation is. its like the people who scanlated this manhwa didnt even try to translate it correctly. what a waste this had so much potential

@mlonethakuri I dont blame you for not knowing. I just read too much so once I saw the first couple images I knew I was already reading it. I had to hunt through my reading list to find it though.

mehh y it was so good now it takes the 0815 material arts path
its so dumb y cant they stop writing the same shit again and again and y are people still voting the same shit with 6 stars and over if it would be any other genre
after 7 times the same shit it would be a 4 star title or less
isekai for example there are a lot of them that get bad ratings cause its the same shit again and I agree with that cause its fucking boring

This is kinda garbage but like the garbage that you read because you’re bored and it has 150 chapters. Right now doesn’t have 150 chapters, so not worth the read imo.

ok its getting boring again can material arts authors stop with using the family for a cliche plot to show how strong the mc is thx

calm your tits, xeno77. the work in itself doesnt get worse just because the plot etc. was used before.. was kind of flawed logic is that? "oh,excuse me,I saw already a movie that have a similar plot..so your movie is worse!" ehm, what? Think before you write.. Because with this kind of logic you could also argue that this is still a 6/10 and the others are a 4/10.. smh

It's like a shitty Wuxia novel that is poorly translated and has bad art. Tropes everywhere, isekai, op protagonist, arrogant protagonist, irritating villains that make no sense, ect. 3/10 is a generous rating.

hey honestly i think its pretty good, art is different and has a unique coolness to it

its really getting worse the more chapter there are some rdm dude that is from his family suddenly is on the enemys side like wtf

and iam i the only one who cant even remember the names of anything

Your usual wuxia novel adaptation but with very fast pacing, fun to read during your free time. It's not good but not bad

Group Leader
Writing and story-wise, it's pretty meh. But art is nice so it's a good short turn your brain off murim manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread