Reincarnation Coliseum (Fan Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Aren't my skills way too weak...!?

Double-page supporter
Feels like we all have proverbial guns aimed at each other’s crotches under the table.

Nah jokes aside, this kind of upload raises eyebrows because people have been known to fish for donations by using an established uploader’s audience—you did just notify the entire follower base of activity, after all.

Group Leader
@TkoHarley From one fan colorer to another 👍

However I recommend creating your own fan colored page. Then link it to this manga's page by putting it in the "Related" Section.

Like this

fxlIfga.png

@ColorNoob check this out

Last edited:
I never understood why people would color manga and don't even put light or shadow on it. Even a kid nowdays know how to color like this, and don't even need Photoshop to do.

Group Leader
@TkoHarley From one fan colorer to another 👍

However I recommend creating your own fan colored page. Then link it to this manga's page by putting it in the "Related" Section.

Like this

fxlIfga.png

@ColorNoob check this out

Dex-chan lover
I never understood why people would color manga and don't even put light or shadow on it. Even a kid nowdays know how to color like this, and don't even need Photoshop to do.
The important characters have shadow, the side characters I left mono

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Group Leader
Bro alone from that comment i know you don't know shit

May be my personal preference, but I very much prefer the normal text that is used here rather than "everyone always speaks in all caps" that seems to be the default for translated manga. Seems easier and more natural to read too.

Bro alone from that comment i know you don't know shit
Good, 'cause I, at least, know a kid when I read a comment like this.

I just expressed my opinion, when they posted on the manga section when I was not expecting the color one to appear in my notification. But it's fixed. Everything is good now and you never will see me here again.

Group Leader
Good, 'cause I, at least, know a kid when I read a comment like this.

I just expressed my opinion, when they posted on the manga section when I was not expecting the color one to appear in my notification. But it's fixed. Everything is good now and you never will see me here again.
Nah i just don't like people who try to throw shade for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread