Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Realized By Instinct

Dex-chan lover
@TkoHarley hey man sorry to bother you but can you tell me the name of the artist of the Yoruichi art in the first page?

Dex-chan lover
Would be cool if you didn't stop translating this, since the "Main Translators" aren't really doing their job if they claim to be translating this.

Anyhow, anyone knows where I can read the advanced raws? The indonesian scan is quite a bit further than what is on the official raw site and from what I could see from the spoilers, the true raws are even further than that.

Woah Marl has a perfect body. How can Mikagami hold himself back? :)

TkoHarley thank u the translation. Please try using the font used by translators in general.
(I don't know the name. Something like comic font?)

Also, is Floritaner even a legit representative of Akatsuki? That one was, like, his only Forum Post he ever did. That's kinda fishy, I gotta say.
i highly doubt it tbh, and even IF they are a part of the group, just by looking at the groups upload patterns they do not seem focused on anything and are just randomly translating things as if hoping something sticks.

@TkoHarley you should just keep translating if you want, even if that guy is part of the group, this is for sure not one of their main projects.

Dear Translator,
Akatsuki has in fact not dropped this manga at all, you don't have to do any more chapsters and the readers don't have to (I'm sorry for the wording) suffer through the translation. For reference, I'm the translator of akatsuki for this manga (jp to eng) and as I have noticed, the indonesian tl has some weird mistakes (imo).
You guys have ghosted this project for months, when can we expect to see anything from you guys?

Dex-chan lover
brother translator thnx for the scantalation .please continue with the translation
to the idiots who tagged my comment dumb dont you dare read the next chapter if you are against our brother translating the next chapter.go on waiting for months for the group to translate . and when they drop this dont come crying to read his translations @Belfegrad and @Naishofu. dont be such idiots who tag every comment thanking our brother or asking him to continue as dumb you idiots😡.you are only a small percent of hypocrites who are against our brother scanlating and reading his translation.how pathetic is that

to the idiots who tagged my comment dumb dont you dare read the next chapter if you are against our brother translating the next chapter.go on waiting for months for the group to translate . and when they drop this dont come crying to read his translations @Belfegrad and @Naishofu. dont be such idiots who tag every comment thanking our brother or asking him to continue as dumb you idiots😡.you are only a small percent of hypocrites who are against our brother scanlating and reading his translation.how pathetic is that
I don't mind the translation part. BUT typesetting is horrible. Even you should have see that. He really need to put a little bit more effort

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the translation part. BUT typesetting is horrible. Even you should have see that. He really need to put a little bit more effort
be grateful for what you get.its not like you paid him for his translation :slap:

Dex-chan lover
Dear Translator,
Akatsuki has in fact not dropped this manga at all, you don't have to do any more chapsters and the readers don't have to (I'm sorry for the wording) suffer through the translation. For reference, I'm the translator of akatsuki for this manga (jp to eng) and as I have noticed, the indonesian tl has some weird mistakes (imo).
why aren't you people releasing the new chapters after asking him to stop translating

Users who are viewing this thread