Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Punishment And Role

Dex-chan lover
Anyhow, the Loli is actually a year older than Marl, so it's legally fine.

Anyhow, the chapter could've used a bit better cleanup, but thanks for translating it anyways.

Dex-chan lover
but policeman she said she was 300 years old witch

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

I'm torn about this series. The premise is fun and the girls are great (except for the gothic loli), but the ecchi scenes are massively underwhelming. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm here for the ecchi and not for the amazing fights or deep dialogue or hilarious comedy, which this manga also doesn't deliver. Not even the volume 1 extras are something notable. But I guess I'll keep reading, hoping it heats up. It's free anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Groups asking others to stop translating stuff is hyper pathetic, fuck that. Competition is good, it helps up quality. Don't like people not looking at your release as much? Then work faster. People that don't mind the lower quality release will continue on as such, and the people that MUST have the highest quality possible will wait, it's as simple as that. Trying to remove that choice from the readers is just scummy.
You are 100% correct. No one likes their releases getting sniped, but the ability to argue for protecting your work goes out the window when you are months behind. How silly to act for a second like someone should bail on something that you are blowing off.

Thank you for the chapter! And we appreciate the translations, no matter the touch ups or whatever, so keep em coming! :cool:

Double-page supporter
The tomboy is now more submissive lmao. By the way they keep saying breeding. Are they actually pregnant now? Did this girls grew futa dick and impregnate other girls before getting enslaved?:notlikethis:

trix_rabbit.png

this the bitch on the last page?
Silly rabbit...

Now, I gotta go out and buy a box of cereal.

I wonder of the author had that particular double enterdre in mind, or whether the translator just snuck it in? In either case, bravo!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This would be a lot better if they didn’t have to worry about editorial and could draw sex scenes

Supporter
Dude just stop. You guys only ever post this shit to justify pedophilia.
Justify pedophilia by posting a picture of an adult woman?
Wow, a powerful stretch to perpetuate your delusions... or your fear about the lack of validity of your delusions.

Users who are viewing this thread