Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Match of a Split Second

Dex-chan lover
Does he not kind of have to due to pre established rules? Would prefer not, i think i am correct
Considering she supposedly is 19 and her personality.
It's not impossible she is keeping herself looking younger then she is with the help of magic.

I don´t think they would risk segs with how she is looking now.
But you never know.

Contributor
Usually that is illegal becouse of match fixning.
It doesn't necessarily need to be exactly him betting. it's illegal to bet on the opponent to purposely lose, but that would be useless in this situation since he wouldn't gain much and would actually lose more.

Dex-chan lover
crazy loli added to the collection. NICE.
7529_KEKW.png

Fed-Kun's army
People complaining free stuff? Funny

the complaining is more about how this scanlation team has been sitting on these chapters for months, and when some rando came by out of nowhere and picked up the slack, they tried to "convince" them to stop. so now that Akutskiscans FINALLY got off their asses and did a "mass release" translation (realistically only 2 chapters, since TKO did the previous ones) after waiting months to drop them a few days ago, they will likely just sit on it again until the next rando comes by.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, akatsuki WERE stockpiling chapters as some had guessed. Why do scanlators even do this bs?

I appreciate the higher quality scans but I just don't get this stuff.
It seems that they had already got their hands on it long ago, just for it not being translated. Collab work is fine until some people unexpectedly don't show up.

Dex-chan lover
the complaining is more about how this scanlation team has been sitting on these chapters for months, and when some rando came by out of nowhere and picked up the slack, they tried to "convince" them to stop. so now that Akutskiscans FINALLY got off their asses and did a "mass release" translation (realistically only 2 chapters, since TKO did the previous ones) after waiting months to drop them a few days ago, they will likely just sit on it again until the next rando comes by.

Yeah, shit like that is why I quit scanlation years ago (or at least it was one of the reasons). How reprehensible the scalation group is, for being mad that a random show up, passes shit through a ML or a 'translator' who picked up japanese off watching too much anime, edits with non-native english skills, and then runs the raw that they leeched off some other randoms through an AI app or better still, windows paint.

They should be so ashamed that they have to wait for and sometimes buy quality raws, and deal with the fact multiple chapters can get bottlenecked at translation or edit. One time, I was criticised for releasing 12 chapters in one day exactly like this, all of which I had already cleaned and prepared for text 2 months before the translator got back to me, and I couldn't release together because QC read it all in one go. I should have got off my ass too and...and....done something.

You ingrates deserve the slipshod crap randoms put out. Better still, do it yourself. It's really not hard to ML and AI clean/upscale bullshit these days. It does indeed just take what, 15mins a chapter at most? If you're fine with that, then really, open up more manga for yourself and just do it for yourself. Problem solved.

If you want better, then shut the hell up.

Just a note, this doesn't mean I am saying this group isn't deliberately holding back chapters for donations or whatever. They could be doing that, I have no idea, and I don't really care. But my point is none of you do either. You're just talking out of your asses, and coming up with any explanation that suits your previously cemented indignation. My explanation works, and so does at least half a dozen others. The difference is you leeches always like to choose the path that demonises others when you don't get what you want, isn't that the case?

Double-page supporter
Kinda silly that the kusogaki goes on about intelligence and information or whatever, but then her whole fighting strategy consists of, "Just open with my cheap as hell OHKO and hope it works, be completely and literally screwed if it doesn't". Even a room temperature idiot could think of something more clever.

Fed-Kun's army
May someone please explain to me why he had to lose his arm to throw the paralysis? He was evading another attack of her or what? I really didn't understand that part.
He's not good enough to use spatial exchange to move an object from one place to another accurately. He does however know where his body parts are. So instead of having to focus on the start point and the end point, he only has to focus on the end point. Throwing the mushrooms might not be accurate, might get blown out of the air by the loli, and/or the shroom spores might spread out before they get to loli. It's also a surprise factor since most people aren't like "imma beat you up by cutting of MY hand."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, shit like that is why I quit scanlation years ago (or at least it was one of the reasons). How reprehensible the scalation group is, for being mad that a random show up, passes shit through a ML or a 'translator' who picked up japanese off watching too much anime, edits with non-native english skills, and then runs the raw that they leeched off some other randoms through an AI app or better still, windows paint.

They should be so ashamed that they have to wait for and sometimes buy quality raws, and deal with the fact multiple chapters can get bottlenecked at translation or edit. One time, I was criticised for releasing 12 chapters in one day exactly like this, all of which I had already cleaned and prepared for text 2 months before the translator got back to me, and I couldn't release together because QC read it all in one go. I should have got off my ass too and...and....done something.

You ingrates deserve the slipshod crap randoms put out. Better still, do it yourself. It's really not hard to ML and AI clean/upscale bullshit these days. It does indeed just take what, 15mins a chapter at most? If you're fine with that, then really, open up more manga for yourself and just do it for yourself. Problem solved.

If you want better, then shut the hell up.

Just a note, this doesn't mean I am saying this group isn't deliberately holding back chapters for donations or whatever. They could be doing that, I have no idea, and I don't really care. But my point is none of you do either. You're just talking out of your asses, and coming up with any explanation that suits your previously cemented indignation. My explanation works, and so does at least half a dozen others. The difference is you leeches always like to choose the path that demonises others when you don't get what you want, isn't that the case?
That is why I said, complaining free stuff? Really?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what happened because I'm a bit confused? From my understanding he used the spatial exchange on himself at the same time when Alice did it on him but because his copy debuff, he couldn't really get his whole body to be transported. Thanks for the translations.
TL : DR version
Despite the risk of shashimi'ing himself if he used the skill on himself, he did it anyways and only lost his hand and foot thanks to practicing precision like a mad man. He replaced himself with a bunch of spores from a mushroom that caused paralysis and then gave the loli a heart attack with the knife.

He's basically figured out early on that fighting his opponents on the same battlefield they specialize in is going to get him killed and raped so he's changing the game on them.
Flame girl is immune to her own attacks and can auto-evade yours? Have her set the whole area on fire so you can constantly evade her attacks until you get close and knife her ass.
Muscles junkie has a  MASSIVE ability booster skill?  AND she's a cocky cunt? Down some of that breeding aphrodisiac and make it look like you're going for a straight contest of power and spit some in her mouth once she's dumb enough to start to bragging instead of ending the fight.

It's a remarkably brutal way to fight but let's be honest here... they all deserve the treatment he's giving their egos right now

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks for the scans, I'm glad you guys kept doing these higher quality releases despite the snipe.

Dex-chan lover
So how is he going to get his foot and hand back?
The healers in that world can probably do it.
The previous chapters with Marl she asked one of her slaves to heal the one she broke all her joints.
Page 26 says he practiced hard and the Loli guessed he trained his spatial space movement and strategy by cutting his limbs and getting them healed. If he couldn't get them reattached his strategy would be plain suicidal and would arrive to the next match an amputee.

Users who are viewing this thread