Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Exchanging Lustrous Looks Between a Beautiful Girl and a Beautiful Woman

Dex-chan lover
Her magic is probably something like spell making which limits her to every other elemental spell and she only knew 108

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder if she has 9 skills with 9 variations/expressions/sub-skills; that would mean she has shown all but one of them.
Also, a smart fellow, as our OP MC seems to be, would have already copied her in town or something.
And she's for sure and isekai like him.

I'm just wondering which of the 4 kings started out as a boy, or gamer, or some such thing; cos why not toss in a chapter or two of backstory when the BBEG battle is a out to start... right?
that's very interesting idea. But I doubt that will happening. At best, it would just be 3 chapters worth of fight. 2 chapters that will very likely to happen tho if the author is that smart. I have this low expectation because I think this author need to do better in introducing his next plan to prolonging this series. It feels like the author ran out of idea. I hope I was wrong

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
i dont think she truly have 108
bet she actually can only use base element
the rest is something like elemancy?
mixing X with Y with certain composition create Z kind of thing

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder if she has 9 skills with 9 variations/expressions/sub-skills; that would mean she has shown all but one of them.
Also, a smart fellow, as our OP MC seems to be, would have already copied her in town or something.
And she's for sure and isekai like him.

I'm just wondering which of the 4 kings started out as a boy, or gamer, or some such thing; cos why not toss in a chapter or two of backstory when the BBEG battle is a out to start... right?
Rather than variations I think that she hasn't shown any of them and is just using enchanted gear. They mentioned she used different skills each match, if she is hiding her skills why reveal 8. Most likely she used disposable enchants. She probably has a skill related to gear or adaptability which is why she is getting away with faking gear as skills. Also I do agree she is probably a otherworlder, though not sure about the was a boy part. With the pride of the priestess I doubt she would let someone who has lost serve her. Rather Zulu is most likely formerly a boy. She is very sus that she was in the starting cages and not a room despite being a known fighter. The only reason she would be there is if she was starting over. We also have had characters not take a few seconds to recognize her then call her by a title which mean she is well known.
Somthing also bugs me about those starting cages, the ratio of men to women. There was a lot more guys than girls, if all matches are men vs women and the loser always ends up as a women then eventually their should be next to no men left, and the ones returning to the starting cages should all be women, the only men entering should be new ones.
Though that is assuming the change to female is permanent. Clearly the futa change is temporary, as very clearly none of the four hevenlykings have a dick even before losing, but all the "girls" they had we still girls. So not really clear if they remain as girls when reentered, or if they even get to reenter, after a certain number of losses I kind of doubt they are put back into the fights.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
i dont think she truly have 108
bet she actually can only use base element
the rest is something like elemancy?
mixing X with Y with certain composition create Z kind of thing
Or she is just using enchanted gear and claiming they are skills.

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling that Fine would be the easiest among the 4 kings for Mikagami.

Dex-chan lover
I think what she has is a single skill that allows magic manipulation or something similar. Think about it: A normal mage may use spell/skill "firebolt" and use magic power, she instead uses the raw magic power and gives it the form or a firebolt or whatever she wants

The result is similar but the origin is different, same as Coloussus have a metalic body and Magneto could do the same if he wanted and much more due to his power over magnetism

Contributor
Is that a Walt Disney reference?
2wEMYWB.png
I remember when something like this would be a Marvel reference

I feel old now

Dex-chan lover
No doubt MC and Fine are going to become friends. Her personality so far isn't anything that needs to be "corrected". She mentions she's only interested in research and developing skills which is something Mikagami is also definitely interested in. They'll probably bond over being skill nerds or something.

Dex-chan lover
Lol at the Infinity Gauntlet.

I bet that Fine only has one skill, and it's something like Sophist from Battle in 5 Seconds. She uses Enchanted Gear to counter enemy skills until she can bait the enemy into giving her the skill she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread