Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Far-East Assassins

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, guessing our boy will lose since the loss won't be he himself getting enslaved. Maybe it will end in a draw and thus partners get swapped.

Dex-chan lover
  • Slapping counting as "aggro" sounds too gamey to me, but alright. Hopefully, that stops working later if she doesn't consider it an attack if she starts being into it. 😏
  • Is the ninja chick the one in the credits page? I think she is, but it'd be funnier if they got the samurai who's gonna be r63'd instead. On the other hand, kagebunshin is gonna be useful for... later :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Clone sex incoming. Lol at the Yu Yu Hakusho and Dumbledore references.

Dex-chan lover
The manga covered this situation at the beginning. If the loser is male they get turned into a girl and then impregnated. They will make this dude Raikou from FGO.
Haha yeah, i'm aware, its just gonna be a bit surprising if we are indeed gonna get another gender bent character since our last one is already one.
At the very least, Mikagami will have someone to help him in bed, turning a 1v4 to a 2v4. Or they could go the boring route and make Musashi drink the gender swap soda
They're prolly gonna go with the latter.

Dex-chan lover
this series is so entertaining with both its physical and mental battles. It does the job even better than the authors other mangas. Probably because they gained experience whilst working on their previous works.

Thanks everyone at Akatsuki Scans for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb face mask + that generic stripe makeup on the eyes (I don't know or care to know what it's called) = instant worst girl regardless of whatever blank personality she has. What an ugly combination. I fear that we're going to see a lot of her. Hopefully she's got a scarred face under that stupid mask, which would be a welcome change from the norm.

Dex-chan lover
dumb facemask

my brother in christ it's a fox mask, it's like basic japanese fiction 101, also the makeup is literally there to ressemble a fox, it's chara design which to me is better than Zayd (that's the church gal right?) that has nothing special going for her

And jeez did someone steal your lunch what got you so mad over a character we only saw for like.....30 seconds

Dex-chan lover
anyways, personally i look forward to this fight and seeing how it turns out

Contributor
"The losing party's partner will be enslaved"

Their introduction was....
"The legendary ninja Suzu AND the legendary samurai Musashi Sasaki"

The manga wasn't very clear (or i missed it) on who's the master and who's the partner on the ninja samurai team(Suzu addressing Musashi with Sama hints that musashi has a higher hierarchy though), i'd laugh my ass out if the ninja-samurai team were to be defeated, the MC's actually getting the samurai man instead.
That's part of the reason I was miffed the rules changed - so that the MC could get the ninja girl sidekick when he wins.

Don't be a coward, GENDER BEND THE SAMURAI

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Suzu's the partner given that we've, probably, been seeing her in chains on the credits page since the start of this. I say probably because the hair style mostly matches, but the eyebrows are different.
Problem is that, that Image has 4 Girls in it.
And MC has collected 4 Girls already.
So, unless he is meant to lose one of them (in the future), and get the Ninja instead. Then i understand.
But at that moment this series would become an NTR.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread