Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Another Me

yeah i know, and in the end, i'm not against sexy designs and shit, though sometimes it can be too much when all the women are super sexualised for example yet the guys have like, generic fantasy stuff
in my opinion we can have both, we can have female characters that are dressed sexy, and some that are dressed cool and more. Like it's completely possible to appreciate all types of styles for characters i'm just a bit sad that most of the time companies just go for the "easy route"
Because being different than the "easy route" don't sale. Unless you have other stuffs to make up for it. Games that actually have good gameplay and are confident in it wouldn't need to always rely on sexy stuffs. But unfortunately, most games especially the gacha one doesn't have such confidence

Dex-chan lover
Because being different than the "easy route" don't sale. Unless you have other stuffs to make up for it. Games that actually have good gameplay and are confident in it wouldn't need to always rely on sexy stuffs. But unfortunately, most games especially the gacha one doesn't have such confidence
which sucks definitely, then again, i mean reverse 1999 is gaining a huge fandom and the characters in it dress quite classy

Hoyoverse.......well they're better than most in my opinion, most designs aren't hypersexualised, like, even when they show skin some examples for me would be Yoimiya or even the raiden shogun or dehya. but yeah, most companies seem to be afraid to go otherwear than "big boobies or naked ladies"

which sucks definitely, then again, i mean reverse 1999 is gaining a huge fandom and the characters in it dress quite classy

Hoyoverse.......well they're better than most in my opinion, most designs aren't hypersexualised, like, even when they show skin some examples for me would be Yoimiya or even the raiden shogun or dehya. but yeah, most companies seem to be afraid to go otherwear than "big boobies or naked ladies"
Hoyo started out the exact same as every other gacha companies. And they still want to do that kind of design because they are a bunch of degenerate weaboo. Their later game like Genshin and HSR were made more mainstream since they already have the fame from their previous games and the fact that chinese government love to punish them whenever someone complained about sexiness in their game

"I (or rather, my clones) have no self-preservation instinct because I played Dark Souls" is cringe, I'm sorry.
It doesn't make him fearless, he just knows immediately that he has no purpose other than to die (with no consequences) because he knows immediately he's just a clone.

Dex-chan lover
Hoyo started out the exact same as every other gacha companies. And they still want to do that kind of design because they are a bunch of degenerate weaboo. Their later game like Genshin and HSR were made more mainstream since they already have the fame from their previous games and the fact that chinese government love to punish them whenever someone complained about sexiness in their game
i agree, i definitely do, but it felt like Hoyo has been more tasteful about it as their degeneracy has always came after the lore and characters, i mean most of their characters are beautiful but their stories and personalities make them even better and makes them rather memorable

Himeko always in our hearts

Dex-chan lover
Why are people whining about fanservice designs in gacha games on a thread about a manga where you rape who you beat in a fight?
we are having a discussion that stemmed from the discussion of fanservice, if you must ask, it started when talking about the design of the ninja who i deemed could have been less.....nothingness while still being attractive and sexy

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wondering if we're gonna see him be able to copy skills for his party members here, or something. Would be kinda funny to see Mary given iaido and blow the samurai away with her giant sword (regardless of it not being a sword meant for that).

Dex-chan lover
The author of this series is easily the best when it comes to making an interesting battle of both mind and body.
More over they are really good at writing insults, I wouldn't want to battle them over twitter lol.

Thanks everyone at Akatsuki Scans for the translation
Agree enjoy how he makes the MC take time to figure out how his opponents fight an work out counters to them. Not just now I'm OP or I've leveled up.

Dex-chan lover
Agree enjoy how he makes the MC take time to figure out how his opponents fight a work out counters to them. Not just now I'm OP or I've leveled up.
Definitely it’s a bit like this author’s other works which I do recommend. However they definitely perfected the straggle battle format in this series. The Good plot and the even better Plot also helps.

It's just outright mentioning Dark Souls and... immediately Praising The Sun took me out of my suspension of disbelief AND caused massive amounts of cringe. It's still funny, but cringe. 😅
i mean you have to consider the series you are reading first it was never meant to be taken seriously,this happening in some other fighting manga maybe cringe but in this manga specifically it's actually very funny,if you're reading it like mha or naruto you're doing something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread