Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Risk Your Life, Use The Moment While It Lasts

Dex-chan lover
So Muszashi is going to get a gender change & possibly a big orgy in the next chapter or 2. Overall a great fight & Mikagami got to experience another close death so he probably didn't hear her love for him. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Art is great as usual.
Ruined by hamfisted coloring of the final panel as usual. And some egomaniac actually put their twatter handle on it too :kek:
Looks better in black and white.

4ydlcb.JPG

Edit; Also, something I found out, that "I love you" (aishiteru) is apparently not just your everyday "I love you", but a mega version. She's down hard now.

Ai – 愛​

Meaning: love

Pronunciation: ah-ee (or “aye”, like a sea captain)

About: Does Japanese have a word for love? Yes. Love in Japanese is ai. The verb is aisuru (愛する), to love.

And to say I love you in Japanese, you would say aishiteru (愛してる).

Aishiteru is a gender-neutral term. So, to say I love you to a man, you’d say aishiteru yo, and to a woman, aishiteru wa. But – and this is a big but – it’s almost never used.

Seriously, don’t go tossing aisuru around in conversation. Aisuru is not for how you feel about a bowl of ramen, no matter how great that ramen is. It’s not the right word for asking someone to be your girlfriend. It’s a deep expression of emotion, usually reserved for the most romantic or heartfelt moments of a person’s life, and even then? It’s a lot. It’s for weddings, proposals, death beds, not as a thank you for doing the dishes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread