Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Risk Your Life, Use The Moment While It Lasts

Fed-Kun's army
Hey! I need the next part, need to see how that dude will turn out when he's turned into a woman lol

Dex-chan lover
they did, chapter 16, they announced a break from semptember 2023 to march 2024. They cooked the story we are reading now. that's why is a great read. and I'm grateful for the 5 month hiatus.
No they didn't lmao, there wasn't a 5 month hiatus either and that was totally on the group too, is confusing but chapter 16 came out in December (January Issue) and there was a 1 issue break (February Issue published in January), so it returned in February (March Issue) and group took the break 1 month further, and the break announcement was for the usual to work on the volume release, in that case Vol.3

This chapter is from April (May Issue), and chapter 20 is from this month (June Issue)

And honestly, dunno where you got september from, at that point serie was up to date and you can check upload date (or in case, check comments dates)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
About time he decided to win, sheesh. Here's hoping they don't bring back the samurai and ninja. Didn't care at all for them, especially the dumb stripes on the ninja's eyes. Made her look uglier than if she only had the mask. The battle was good, but the throwaway cannon fodder wasn't.

Group Leader
Art is great as usual.
Ruined by hamfisted coloring of the final panel as usual. And some egomaniac actually put their twatter handle on it too :kek:
Looks better in black and white.

4ydlcb.JPG

Edit; Also, something I found out, that "I love you" (aishiteru) is apparently not just your everyday "I love you", but a mega version. She's down hard now.
I like the coloring. I dunno why the color artist removed the texture from the original panel though.

Group Leader
Just a reminder: Luna took out a loan from the Black Market to buy those two fighters and she has no chance of paying it back now. I suppose her parents could bail her out but with the way the story is going it wouldn't be strange if they couldn't or didn't.
They'll probably sell her as a fighter into the games to recover costs.

Dex-chan lover
No mention of any requirements to be rezzed.

33.jpg
yeah, i read that chapter. the MC is probably gonna go NTR Route, having sex with shinobi and force the samurai dude to watching them.

Dex-chan lover
they did, chapter 16, they announced a break from semptember 2023 to march 2024. They cooked the story we are reading now. that's why is a great read. and I'm grateful for the 5 month hiatus.
?????? chapter 16 was published in December tho, the break announcement was for only 1 month to work on the volume release, so it skipped January and it returned in February, noting that the magazine issue published in February, is March Issue, but this group added 1 extra month to that break, so they are 1 chapter behind now, there was no 5 months hiatus

In like 3-4 chapters you gonna see another 1 month break announcement to work on the volume release, just like they did in chapter 4, chapter 11 and chapter 16 respectively

Double-page supporter
the samurai dude better be dead, cus I don't want to see a bearded guy turn into a girl 🤣

Dex-chan lover
oddly enough, this gave me Tomoki's getting knocked out on the ring vibes. Perhaps it's due to how much a degen he was and how much of a horny series this one is.

Users who are viewing this thread