Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - We

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. I can barely remember what is happening on this but I continue reading because I know it was cool.
Personally I'm okay with untranslated VFXs, whatever makes the process easier for you to keep them chapters coming! ;)

Thanks for the chapter. I think the manga needs to be recommended to the public for some group to pick it up but I appreciate you're translation too. Also it's ok if you don't translate the sound effects since it's not really an important thing. You translating this manga to English is enough for us.

Honestly it's cool if you don't translate the sfx, any translation we get is good enough

Dex-chan lover
Thank you dude for translating this
I hope god rewards you with a mommy returner gf.
Stay safe

Supporter
Welcome back. I prefer sound effects untranslated, and if it makes your load a bit lighter it's a plus.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Don't care about the sound effects translation. Unless you think it matters you can just put it in between panels with an asterisk

I think that in the aspect of translating the vfx you could just put them under the vfx letter between a ( ) so they are there. There's no need to do something fancy. Whatever makes the work easier on you.

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL, this manga really deserves more attention. The story only gets better from now on.

Thank you very much for continuing the translation! Sad that no group took it, so take your time, and I personally don't really care if some SFX are untranslated.

This manga so underrated, thank you for translating this! I don't mind with some SFX left untranslated, take your time, as long as I can read and understand the dialogue with ease.

Still being one of the few people following this manga, gotta say it is very underrated, wish someone could help the translator to keep us hyped

Users who are viewing this thread