Reincarnation of a Martial Prodigy

Banned
All these Mary sue characters coming out is starting to get annoying.

If they don't have a challenge then what's the point of reading if everyone is weaker then him...no seriously he returns and already has access to all his powers no struggling to unlock them or get his body more used to the new power he is putting out...he can just instantly do everything even though when he got the body it was weak...he has already beaten people stronger then him and has every high ranking place wanting him to join...the fmc was kinda forced in with the most over used trope...she is OP but this one weak person or weak group somehow is beating her so mc onsided wins the fight.

At this point I don't think they can introduce a BBEG to actually be a threat to the MC

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is like the fast food of jianghu stories, it barely passes as food and isn't tasty, yet somehow I still crave it ever now and then

Banned
This is like the fast food of jianghu stories, it barely passes as food and isn't tasty, yet somehow I still crave it ever now and then
It scratches the martial murium itch...but I just found out my favorite evil genius got more chapters..so I'm dropping this and going back to the hibachi grill line 😂

Users who are viewing this thread