Reincarnation of the Veteran Soldier

Really good manhwa. Author makes the abilities interesting and applicable in many ways. Art might deter some people but if you stick around, you'll appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is some good shit with fun characters and battles. Also hilarious that the gods are named after cigar brands

One of the only manhwas in memory to me that is really fresh and well done.

The characters are all very interesting and well written, the fights are so well choreographed (none of the classic action manhwa, solo leveling, generic slash and cut bullshit), and the plot is based on an old-ish concept but goddamn is it so well executed with a really interesting spin on it.

Also, this manhwa is funny as fuck, a really good balance between plot, fights, and humor that is incredibly entertaining to see executed so well. The power system is so engaging and entertaining that each explanation just ends up making a lot of sense and fitting in instead of just feeling like a cheap power-up. If you've read JuJutsu Kaisen, sort of like how powers in that manga flow really smoothly into fights when they're introduced—making the fights more engagingly unpredictable, and how they end up feeling like natural extensions of the characters.

looking forward to season 2!

(also this is the first time I've ever read through a mid-fight flashback and actually ENJOYED the content inside, AND THAT MADE ME MORE HYPE FOR THE FIGHT AFTER. if that won't convince you to read this, nothing will)

dlw

How did this one go under the radar? Definitely one of the better webtoons I've read this past year. Also it's already out of hiatus, there's 11 chapters to season 2 rn

Dex-chan lover
Like it's good and very unique to the point I wanna make a US Marine version, but the pacing is too fast for my tastes. Worth a read

Dex-chan lover
OMFG i have to post this here! translator website whined that the aggregator websites made the views on this manhwa on their own website LOW so in their infinity wisdom they drop it!!!

this was at chapter 110 on the freak scans, they deleted my comment for blaming aggregator websites for the low view of the manhwa XD sure blame something else when the only one to blame is the WEBSITE THEMSELF!! LMAO

the low views on this manhwa can be because it’s not as popular as they think, or they overestimate the views they will get from it so they blame aggregator websites when even their most popular stories is there any way!!!

the reason for aggregators to exist is because of “convenience” one place for ALL the stories to fallow! this is the reason MangaDex is so huge! so many different translation groups post it here even the groups that have their own website post their here!

it’s like the movie industry whining about piracy! LMAO XD

Fed-Kun's army
OMFG i have to post this here! translator website whined that the aggregator websites made the views on this manhwa on their own website LOW so in their infinity wisdom they drop it!!!

this was at chapter 110 on the freak scans, they deleted my comment for blaming aggregator websites for the low view of the manhwa XD sure blame something else when the only one to blame is the WEBSITE THEMSELF!! LMAO

the low views on this manhwa can be because it’s not as popular as they think, or they overestimate the views they will get from it so they blame aggregator websites when even their most popular stories is there any way!!!

the reason for aggregators to exist is because of “convenience” one place for ALL the stories to fallow! this is the reason MangaDex is so huge! so many different translation groups post it here even the groups that have their own website post their here!

it’s like the movie industry whining about piracy! LMAO XD
kinda sad , hope someone will continue this series

Users who are viewing this thread