Reincarne - Ch. 15.1 - Self-awareness and resolution (Part 1)

uh.....ok...Is that seriously how they resolved it? Not sure what happens in the other chapters, but it that's seriously how it's resolved then I can see why why it got dropped. Seriously, this would have been some good mini arc for this manga. And they just resolve it by uh....yea...

Dex-chan lover
Correction, classic. This is the latest so far can't wait the next one this month probably.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see two good female (male) friends sharing some quality time :^)

Shoujo ai mangaka make a manga about genderbender 🤭
Yes the mangaka will be add scene shoujo ai then normal romance

Contributor
The last chapter was also released a few weeks back.

You're not missing much.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, man, I was looking forward to more fan-service type moments of awkwardness, but this was a total 180 from what I would have ever expected from this manga...
I guess this goes to show that men are driven by lust, so with the promise of increased lust and pleasure as a girl, Kotaru decided to remain a girl after getting a small taste of the pleasures of a woman? At least, I think that's what the whole point was? I honestly don't know what all that was...

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of cleaning gyaru, this happen because series axed so author do this kind of stuff lol, maybe to express their frustation

Dex-chan lover
Sudden fingering change the rating so much lol :meguu: seriously didn't expect that would happen at all wtf

Users who are viewing this thread