Reincarne - Ch. 16.2 - Special Illustration [END]

Thanks for finishing this!
It did have a hard fall off in chapter 15, and I really wish the author did pretty much anything else different, but the ending is good enough, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this series!
So did it wnd as girl's love? I'm kinda confused. I feel like poly ending would've solved this.
Yeah I was also expecting a throuple, but based on the last ending Kotaro married another man while Meguru is with Asahi. Since the afterword from the author also said they originally wanted to make it a vague ending but decided to make it into an ending with a clear resolution of whom each of them chose.

Dex-chan lover
You can clearly see exactly after which chapters author's mind changed regarding the ending. Should've stuck with Kotaro, smh.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the Author's notes explains why the ending of this manga was a rushed and confusing and weird ending.
If you ask me, the Author shouldn't have listened to the editor, and just ended the manga with Meguru ending up with neither girl as initially planned, would have been much better.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why the mangaka decided against meguru x kotoro, and I don't know how many more chapters he thought his manga would get. However, the editor is right, a story should have an ending. That being said, the ending we got wasn't very conclusive.

Group Leader
popcorn-cat-eat-popcorn.gif

Dex-chan lover
The forced yuri was pointless if they weren't all gonna end up together 🤦‍♂️

From ending with kotaro to open ending then asahi. Nice job author, if you're already have a plan the ending then stick to it.

Users who are viewing this thread