Reincarne - Ch. 16 - Reincarnation and Present Life

Double-page supporter
So they decided to do polygamy... for a bit.

And then BAM, time skip. Kotaro just basically married to some random dude while we never get closure with Asahi and MC.

What a fucking bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Asahi barely got development man, it could have gotten like 20 more chapters expanding their new dynamic before making kotaro settle with someone else.

Also why is it still tagged with SV?

Dex-chan lover
This manga just went into the dumpster and lit itself on fire, then added accelerant by having Asahi sexually assault Kotaro, and slit its throat by having the ending rushed and confusing as heck.
The lack of arrows pointing at the speaker doesn't make things easier to understand, either.
I'm guessing that Meguru and Asahi might be a couple, and Asahi feels like Meguru's taking too long to propose to her, but I'm honestly less than half certain about that.
I'm also guessing that Meguru expected Kotaro to end up with a woman, while Asahi always expected her to end up with a guy, but that's also only a guess, because everything was so god damn rushed and confusing it's a little difficult to tell what's going on exactly.
As an end-note, was Meguru and Kotaro even a couple? I can't remember that...

Group Leader
popcorn-cat-eat-popcorn.gif

Dex-chan lover
God this was shit
How can you go absolutely nowhere with this much commitment?
Man wrote like he had 100 chapters to go
Well here we are

Group Leader
Right up until the time skip it really felt like they were building to a 3 way ending. Then they decide the girl who had been losing wins and the other girl has gotten married to another guy?
I often joke to my friends about the first girl always winning, but I'm not so sure it's a joke at this point...

Dex-chan lover
Well, that is definitely a rushed ending, though given what happened in an earlier chapter, it arguably deserved to get axed.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with how dumb it was getting, I for once welcome the axe?
Except if there was some actual development planned

Users who are viewing this thread