Reiwa no Dara-san - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
2TKKD4a.png

giphy.webp

With these two spreading the story, Dara's story becoming The Space Shrine Maiden who wielded the power of the cosmic Snake God who single handedly annihilated hordes of space yokai in galactic battle! in hundreds of years is actually possible.
:dogkek:

Double-page supporter
Wait so that arm that got intertwined with Jurota's is the other arm from Dara? or did I misunderstood?
I thought Jurota and the Master were enshrining the cursed arm that is in the forest

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. The shrine enshrines a part of Dara (but Dara doesn’t know because she had lost her mind by then) and that might be why it accepts her presence.
Further, the feeling within the enshrined petrified arms is mainly longing for Jurota, which he presumably accepted, which is probably why it doesn’t end up covered with potent curse (unlike the other arm which is literally sealing a curse).

Dex-chan lover
So I was right that the other arm went to them. But I'm curious, are they related to the Dara's master or to Jurota?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

So is the endgame gonna be Jurota reincarnating as a shrine deity?
My bet is that Jurota got some divine/spiritual power from what he's been doing and he's the ancestor of Kaoru and Hinata

Wait so that arm that got intertwined with Jurota's is the other arm from Dara? or did I misunderstood?
I thought Jurota and the Master were enshrining the cursed arm that is in the forest
from what I understand one arm is in that small shrine in the forest, and one turned into a weird stone by merging with Jurota's arm.

Users who are viewing this thread