Reiwa no Dara-san - Ch. 27

MD@Home
5/7 is a passing grade if you think about it that way.
I respect the author's grind with misteries 1 and 5 though.
Also, given all the misteries have to do with late nights at the staff room, shouldn't the teachers unionize?
I figured it was because the staff are going to be the only ones working late at night. Makes sense that the spooky stuff would only be noticed near where they're working.

There's also the possibility of security guards seeing weird stuff, but I'd imagine they'd keep their mouths shut to discourage any ghost-seeking hoodlums.

Dex-chan lover
He's not a demigod, he's not fully human but maybe some kind of human youkai hybrid, which would mean he's not immortal.
Maybe but isn't the common trend for Demigods, in other cultures, is that they are near immortal and would die to something dumb and such? I don't have any background on Japanese Myths so I can't tell if being a Demigod means you just have a long life span or just near immortal and such.

Double-page supporter
Maybe but isn't the common trend for Demigods, in other cultures, is that they are near immortal and would die to something dumb and such? I don't have any background on Japanese Myths so I can't tell if being a Demigod means you just have a long life span or just near immortal and such.
I think in a previous chapter it was stated that Jurota died at 60 something of old age, which was really old for the time.

Dex-chan lover
I think in a previous chapter it was stated that Jurota died at 60 something of old age, which was really old for the time.
But that's the thing. Did he die from natural causes or the trope for demigods, some obscure secret weakness?

Yes, 60 is very old at that time but also very rare as well. The average life expectancy before the industrial era around the world was very low. Heck, it's more likely to be much lower before we started recording it.

Double-page supporter
But that's the thing. Did he die from natural causes or the trope for demigods, some obscure secret weakness?

Yes, 60 is very old at that time but also very rare as well. The average life expectancy before the industrial era around the world was very low. Heck, it's more likely to be much lower before we started recording it.
it was also stated before that Jurota had a really healthy life, he was blessed, so I doubt it's gonna be any of that.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, in this one the best girls abound.... on second thought why does this feel like the start of an arc rather then a one off?

Group Leader
Last edited:
That chapter was great a fantastic mystery, the reveal at the end was so ambient. Although that teacher takes the cake AWOOOOOGA!!

Users who are viewing this thread