Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Kinda weird for an opening in that you only have a few pages on the character you want introduce, to the point Dara-san is like "what with this weird conversation?"
It is saved by the fact that this chapter is short too, 20 pages, no like 30 or 50 pages, but a finer in anatomy first chapter would be more ideal.

Fed-Kun's army
Please, whine more instead of just using a tag blacklist and ignoring comics you don't like, that's the behavior of a normal person.
Wow dumb-dumb, the comment you rated as "Dumb" specifically said I search for comics and remove tags I don't like but this comic wasn't tagged properly, at that time, months ago. I don't care what update to the tags there are now, months ago it wasn't there. So much for me being "dumb" when it's apparent you and @Jgold101 have reading comprehension issues.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow dumb-dumb, the comment you rated as "Dumb" specifically said I search for comics and remove tags I don't like but this comic wasn't tagged properly, at that time, months ago. I don't care what update to the tags there are now, months ago it wasn't there. So much for me being "dumb" when it's apparent you and @Jgold101 have reading comprehension issues.
Damm bro you really getting heated on forum about Chinese comics. Maybe get off the internet for a bit or just block people who annoy you.

Fed-Kun's army
Damm bro you really getting heated on forum about Chinese comics. Maybe get off the internet for a bit or just block people who annoy you.
On a manga site talking about a manga (Japanese) comic and you call them "Chinese comics" but you rated, and keep rating, my post(s) dumb? Go figure. Why am I not surprised. And of course you try to tell me I'm overreacting because you likely didn't expect me to react. Go figure. I'll stop responding when I decide I've wasted enough time doing so.

Dex-chan lover
On a manga site talking about a manga (Japanese) comic and you call them "Chinese comics" but you rated, and keep rating, my post(s) dumb? Go figure. Why am I not surprised. And of course you try to tell me I'm overreacting because you likely didn't expect me to react. Go figure. I'll stop responding when I decide I've wasted enough time doing so.
OK what ever floats your boat my dude. Also "Chinese cartoon" is a old internet meme used to make fun of people who take anime and manga too serious.

Fed-Kun's army
OK what ever floats your boat my dude. Also "Chinese cartoon" is a old internet meme used to make fun of people who take anime and manga too serious.
Ok, whatever you say. Sure. That totally applies to this.

Fed-Kun's army
Various interesting things in this first chapter that I wasn't expecting... Especially the humorous element LOL I need to look more closely at cover art and tags next time!

Users who are viewing this thread